All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path examines ICD-10-CM coding for Obstetrical and Newborn diagnoses, including coding guidelines and guidance from Coding Clinic, divided into 11-14 minute modules. Discusses coding for newborns and includes information about the perinatal period, birth admission coding, newborns affected by maternal conditions and observation for suspected conditions not found. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Obstetrical Coding - Principal Diagnosis Selection
- Obstetrical Coding - Seventh Character Selection
- Obstetrical Coding - Normal and Cesarean Delivery
- Newborn Coding and Observation
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.