All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of head and neck procedures, various approaches, and coding scenarios, divided into 16-18 minute modules. Craniotomy is an approach to many surgeries done on the structures inside the skull. The various types of procedures, root operations and approaches are discussed. Provides an overview of the paranasal sinuses. Anatomy will be discussed, and then various endoscopic procedures will be explored. Discusses the insertion of ventriculoperitoneal shunts for treatment of hydrocephalus. Coding of initial shunts and shunt revisions are discussed. Guidelines and Coding Clinic articles applicable to these procedures are reviewed. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Craniotomy/Craniectomy Overview and Approach
- Craniotomy/Craniectomy Procedures
- Sinus Procedures
- VP Shunt Procedures
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.