All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path examines OB and Female Genital Procedures divided into 12-14-minute modules. Discusses the classification of delivery in ICD-10-PCS, including C-section coding, normal and assisted delivery, and the ICD-10-PCS tables used for each. Obstetrical lacerations of the perineum are classified as first - fourth degree lacerations. This learning path discusses the correct coding of each of these types of laceration repairs. Reviews the hysterectomy procedure including the applicable body parts for resection and approaches. The ICD-10-PCS code table for Resection is explored. Applicable Coding Clinic references are discussed. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Delivery Part 1 Guidelines
- Delivery Part 2 Coding
- OB Lacerations
- Hysterectomy Coding
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.