All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of PCS root operations divided into 14-20-minute modules. Discusses the Group 1 Root Operation of Excision/Extraction when coding debridement, as well as Group 1 Root Operation of Destruction. Reviews stages of ulcers, types of debridement, including nonexcisional debridement. Presents coding examples, many based on applicable Coding Clinic articles which are addressed, and ICD-10-PCS coding of the procedures. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Debridement Guidelines Part 1
- Debridement Coding Part 2
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.