All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of medical coding updates, such as COVID-19, and E-Cigarettes and Vaping divided into 20-38-minute modules. The COVID-19 Codes and Guidelines course highlights the coding for COVID-19 and associated conditions. It provides an update of the new chapter 22 in ICD-10-CM including the code for COVID-19, as well as review of the Official Coding and Reporting Guidelines applicable for COVID-19 Infections effective April 1, 2020. The E-Cigarettes and Vaping course discusses the new Supplement to the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines and reviews the new U-code effective April 1, 2020. Specific coding scenarios and code assignment will be reviewed in detail for both courses. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Identify new chapter 22 in ICD-10-CM including the code for COVID-19 effective April 1, 2020
- Describe the Official Coding and Reporting Guidelines applicable for COVID-19 Infections effective April 1, 2020
- Assign codes for given scenarios involving patient encounters related to COVID-19 infection
- Identify the new U-code effective April 1, 2020
- Review the new Supplement to the ICD-10-CM Official Guideline on E-Cigarette, Vaping
- Discuss the e-cigarette, or vaping product use associated lung injury (EVALI)
- View codes recommended by the Cooperating Parties to classify these conditions
The courses included within this learning path are:
- COVID-19 Codes and Guidelines
- E-Cigarettes and Vaping
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.