All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This four-part Learning Path will review and examine CPT coding conventions and guidelines for Hydration, Injections and Infusions. We will discuss these procedures and provide definitions from a CPT perspective. Initial and subsequent service times are covered with documentation guidelines included. Terminology is discussed and examples of coding and charges are presented. Applicable CPT Assistant and Coding Clinic for HCPCS will also be presented. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Define hydration, therapeutic, prophylactic, diagnostic injections and infusions and applicable codes
- Review general guidelines such as initial and subsequent services and times
- Discuss documentation guidelines and terminology
- Study applicable CPT Assistant and Coding Clinic for HCPCS
- Review CPT codes for case examples
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT Hydration, Injections, Infusions Overview
- CPT Hydration, Injections, Infusions Guidelines
- CPT Hydration, Injections, Infusions Applications
- CPT Hydration, Injections, Infusions Case Examples