All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course discusses the correct use of code D68.32, Hemorrhagic disorder due to extrinsic circulating anticoagulants. Circulating anticoagulants are discussed and different pathways such as intrinsic and extrinsic are addressed. ICD-10-CM coding and applicable Coding Clinic references are reviewed and applied. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Discuss coagulation defects
- Review key terms such as anticoagulants, intrinsic and extrinsic
- Study coding references in Coding Clinic pertaining to code D68.32
- Assign correct codes to case studies
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.