All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will review and discuss Evaluation and Management (E/M) coding. This two-part Learning Path will examine coding conventions, changes, and guidelines. The topics are Introduction, Guidelines, & Time, and Medical Decision Making (MDM) with coding examples included. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Examine the Current Guidelines for E/M Services
- Define New versus Established Patient
- Discuss Guidelines Related to History and/or Examination
- Define Instructions for Selecting a Level of E/M Service
- Review Guidelines Used in Selecting the Level of Service Based on Time
- Analyze Each Component of Medical Decision Making
- Discuss the Standard Definitions for Medical Decision Making
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT E/M Introduction, Guidelines and Time
- CPT E/M Medical Decision Making
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.