All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of Feet Procedures divided into 21-30-minute webinars. The courses within this learning path provide highlights of CPT coding for selected feet procedures. This series of presentations concentrate on procedures that involve arthroplasty and bone resection, bunion surgery, repair of hammertoe and hallux rigidus, and ankle abscess. CPT Guidelines and CPT Assistant guidance for feet procedures will be reviewed along with coding selection scenarios. This course provides 1.5 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 1.5 AHIMA CEUs | Duration: 1.5 hours.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the anatomy of the foot, bones and joints
- Discuss the use of arthroplasty and bone resection procedures to treat foot disorders
- Describe the characteristics of hallux valgus or bunion disorders and the procedures for correction of the disorder
- Discuss the diagnoses of hammertoe and hallux rigidus and the codes describing treatment of these disorders
- Review the anatomy of the ankle, and discuss an ankle abscess case
- Review CPT guidelines and CPT Assistant advice applicable to foot procedures
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Arthroplasty and Bone Resection
- Bunion Surgery
- Hammertoe and Hallux Rigidus Surgery
- Ankle Abscess
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.