All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of GYN Anatomy and Surgical Procedures divided into 18-28-minute webinars. The four presentations review CPT coding for the female genital system. The first concentrates on the anatomy of the system and some guidance for coding robotic-assisted and laparoscopic procedures converted to open. The second and third presentation cover the hysterectomies and procedures on the tubes and ovaries. Pelvic prolapse conditions and surgeries to correct the disorders are reviewed in the last presentation. CPT guidelines and CPT Assistant articles for these topics are explored. Case studies and coding are reviewed. This course provides 1.5 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 1.5 AHIMA CEUs | Duration 1.5 hours.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the anatomy of the female genital system
- List the coding instructions for robot-assisted procedures and laparoscopic procedures that are converted to open approach
- Discuss CPT coding of hysterectomies, by type and approaches used
- Review common disorders of the fallopian tubes and ovaries and procedures to treat them
- Discuss different types of pelvic prolapse disorders and procedures used to correct the prolapse
- Review CPT coding guidelines and CPT Assistant articles applicable to female genital disorder coding
- Assign CPT codes for given case study examples
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Introduction and Anatomy
- Hysterectomy Procedures
- Tube and Ovary Procedures
- Pelvic Prolapse Repair
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.