All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of GYN Scopes and Other Procedures divided into 15-19-minute webinars. The three presentations review CPT coding for the female genital system. The courses will review and discuss Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy and Other Miscellaneous procedures including D&C for missed abortion, cold knife conization of cervix and Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP). Anatomy is discussed as well as information provided about the various procedures. CPT coding of medical reports will be covered, along with appropriate coding references from the CPT guidelines and CPT Assistant articles. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the organs of the female genital system for which these endoscopies are performed
- Describe the indications and technique for Colposcopy
- Describe the indications and technique for Hysteroscopy
- Define LEEP procedure
- Review codes, notes and guidelines for these procedures
- Assign codes to select scenarios/cases using applicable CPT Assistant references
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Other Procedures
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.