All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course serves as an introduction to Interventional Radiology (IR) coding. Key terms and guidelines are examined. Coding of diagnostic IR in the arterial vascular system is highlighted to illustrate the concepts with the inclusion of coding examples. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Identify the characteristics of Interventional Radiology (IR) versus traditional surgical methods
- Define key terms used in IR coding
- Introduce concepts in IR coding by highlighting diagnostic procedures in the arterial vascular system
- Identify documentation requirements for IR coding of diagnostic angiography and radiological supervision and interpretation
- Examine codes for catheterization and diagnostic angiography of the head and neck, upper and extremities and abdominal areas
- Review Appendix L of CPT® and coding examples for various diagnostic catheterization and angiography scenarios
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.