All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This four-part Learning Path will review and discuss Orthopedic Arthroplasty coding. It will examine coding conventions and guidelines and will review CPT codes with a focus on Upper Joints and Lower Joints. The specific topics covered are Upper Joints: temporomandibular, shoulder, elbow, radius/wrist, hand/fingers; and Lower Joints: hip, knee, ankle. The anatomy of each of these joints will be presented, and common conditions requiring arthroplasty will be discussed. The applicable arthroplasty codes for each site will be reviewed and any applicable CPT Assistant and Coding Clinic for HCPCS articles will also be highlighted. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the anatomy of these joints: temporomandibular, shoulder, elbow, radius/wrist, hand/fingers, hip, knee and ankle
- Review specific conditions that might require an arthroplasty to be performed
- Review arthroplasty codes for each anatomical site
- Study applicable articles from CPT Assistant and Coding Clinic for HCPCS
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT Orthopedic Arthroplasty Upper - TMJ and Shoulder
- CPT Orthopedic Arthroplasty Upper - Arm
- CPT Orthopedic Arthroplasty Lower - Hip
- CPT Orthopedic Arthroplasty Lower - Knee and Ankle
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.