All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of CPT Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Procedures divided into 14-19-minute modules. Presents information on various PCI procedures, including a review of the anatomy of the heart and pathophysiology of conditions that may necessitate a PCI procedure. The coding guidelines and codes for PCI are thoroughly examined, and case examples of PCI are presented. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the anatomy and function of the heart and conditions that necessitate a PCI procedure
- Discuss the CPT guidelines for PCI procedure coding
- Review the CPT codes available for PCI coding
- Assign CPT codes for selected PCI case examples
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT PCI Part 1: Anatomy and Disease Process Review
- CPT PCI Part 2: CPT Guidelines and Coding
- CPT PCI Part 3: CPT Guidelines and Coding
- CPT PCI Part 4: Review of Case Studies
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.