All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will review and discuss CPT Sinus Surgery coding. The topics for this four-part learning path are: Overview of Applications, Coding Case 1, Coding Case 2 and Coding Case 3. The overview includes anatomy, typical procedures performed, and codes and Index examples from CPT. Procedures performed on these topics are examined. CPT coding guidelines, applicable CPT Assistant articles, and applicable National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Policy Manual, Chapter 5 on Endoscopy are explored. The learner will participate in application by coding three cases. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review anatomy of the upper respiratory tract including the sinuses
- Discuss types of nasal surgery such as turbinate reduction, septoplasty and rhinoseptoplasty.
- Define Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Study coding guidelines and CPT Assistant articles relevant to sinus procedures and FESS coding
- Assign codes to three case scenarios
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Sinus Surgery Advanced Applications
- Sinus Surgery Advanced Case 1
- Sinus Surgery Advanced Case 2
- Sinus Surgery Advanced Case 3