All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
There are two topics in this webinar series on Urology Bladder and Other Procedures. These courses will review the Bladder and Urinary Procedures. Review of selected diagnoses that necessitate these urological procedures is included along with treatment and information on these services. CPT coding of medical reports and case studies will be covered, citing any applicable CPT Assistant articles and CPT guidelines. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the anatomy and function of the bladder
- Describe bladder conditions such as neurogenic bladder, bladder stones and cancer of the bladder and procedures to treat the disorders
- Identify the characteristics and treatment of kidney stones and urinary incontinence
- Classify the types of suprapubic catheterization, percutaneous and open
- Apply CPT codes to bladder and miscellaneous urinary procedures
- Analyze CPT Assistant and CPT guidelines related to these procedures
the organs of the urinary system
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Bladder Procedures
- Other Procedures
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.