All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
There are two topics in this webinar series on Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Coding. This series includes an overview of HIV, as well as the assignment of specific codes. The presentation reviews the pathophysiology of the HIV diagnosis and stages of the disease. ICD-10-CM coding of medical reports and case studies will be covered, citing any applicable Coding Clinic articles and coding guidelines. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
The courses included within this learning path are:
- HIV Overview
- HIV Coding
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.