All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will review and discuss PCS Root Operations - Inspection, Repair and Supplement coding. This three-part Learning Path will examine coding conventions and guidelines. There will be a comprehensive review of the definitions and explanations of each. Official Coding Guidelines are covered, with applicable Coding Clinic articles and advice studied. This learning path provides 1 CEU Certificate toward 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Explore the definition and use of the root operation Inspection and coding guidelines applicable to Inspection procedures.
- Distinguish between procedures that use Inspection as approaches versus those for Inspection only.
- Review the definition of the root operation Repair and its use when none of the other root operations are applicable.
- List the components of the root operation Supplement and examples.
- Appreciate the differences between the root operation Repair and Supplement, with device values for Supplement and no device value for Repair procedures.
- Apply applicable coding guidelines and advice from Coding Clinic articles on the application of the root operations Inspection, Repair and Supplement.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- PCS Root Operations - Inspection
- PCS Root Operations - Repair
- PCS Root Operations - Supplement
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.