All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will review and discuss PCS Sinus Surgery coding. The topics for this four-part series will concentrate on conditions and procedures of the nasal sinuses and related structures. An anatomy review is included as well as a description of common sinus conditions and ICD-10-CM coding for these diagnoses. ICD-10-PCS coding for sinus procedures is discussed and case studies are reviewed for coding. This learning path provides 1 CEU Certificate toward 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the anatomy of the nasal sinuses and other structures related to the sinuses
- Describe common sinus conditions and the ICD-10-CM coding for these conditions
- List procedures on the sinuses and other structures and ICD-10-PCS coding for inpatient procedures
- Apply coding guidelines and Coding Clinic advice for coding sinus conditions and procedures
- Review case examples for ICD-10-PCS coding
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Sinus Surgery Anatomy
- Sinus Surgery Conditions
- Sinus Surgery Coding
- Sinus Surgery Cases