All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of Spinal Fusion Procedures divided into 20-23-minute webinars. The courses within this learning path discuss one of the challenging applications of ICD-10-PCS coding: spinal fusion. The first webinar is an overview of the fusion root operation and guidelines. The second highlights cervical fusion, and the third reviews lumbar spinal fusion. Case examples are included and applicable guidelines and Coding Clinic advice is reviewed. This learning path provides 1 CEU Certificate toward 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the anatomy and function of the spine and vertebrae and intervertebral discs
- Review the ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting applicable to Fusion
- Examine Coding Clinic articles relative to coding spinal fusion
- Apply the guidelines to assign ICD-10-PCS codes in case scenarios
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Spinal Fusion Overview
- Spinal Fusion Cervical
- Spinal Fusion Lumbar