All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of the types and classification of Heart Failure, Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Failure diagnoses divided into 11-22-minute modules. Contains a review of the codes and coding scenarios for the symptoms, treatment, and classification of heart failure, hypertension, and chronic kidney disease (CKD). Coding examples are explored including Coding Clinic articles on these topics. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Heart Failure Types Overview Part 1
- Heart Failure Coding Part 2
- Hypertension/CKD/Heart Failure Guidelines
- Hypertension/CKD/Heart Failure Coding
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.