All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path examines gastrointestinal procedures divided into 14-19-minute modules. Reviews when to code adhesiolysis is presented, the gastrointestinal anatomy and particular coding guidelines used in coding GI procedures, and bowel and gastric procedures are discussed. Applicable Coding Clinic articles are addressed. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Lysis of Adhesions
- GI Anatomy and Guidelines
- Bowel Procedures
- Gastric Procedures
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.