All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path analyzes several ICD-10-PCS complex Orthopedic Procedures divided into 12-20 minute modules. Discusses the different types of common joint replacements. Definitions and examples are included and thorough review of devices and qualifiers for these joints: Hip, knee, ankle, shoulder. Applicable Coding Clinic references are reviewed. Reviews the different types of amputations, defined as Detachment in ICD-10-PCS. Definitions are stressed for assigning the correct seventh character – Qualifier. Explores the treatment of fractures using an open approach with internal fixation. The pathology of open fractures is covered as well as treatment of the injuries. This learning path provides 1.5 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 1.5 AHIMA CEUs | Duration: 1.5 hours.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Joint Replacement Part 1 - Hip
- Joint Replacement Part 2 - Knee and Other
- Detachment Part 1 - Long Bones
- Detachment Part 2 - Hands Feet Toes
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.