All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path examines ICD-10-PCS Root Operations covering complex procedures in Groups 2, 6, and 8, and are divided into 10-17-minute modules. Reviews the pathology of aneurysms with specific information on cerebral aneurysms and aortic aneurysms, including treatment methods. ICD-10-PCS Coding for aneurysm repair procedures is discussed. Includes the definition of the root operation “Control.” Provides an overview of Drainage, Extirpation, and Fragmentation root operations in Group 2. Applicable coding guidelines and Coding Clinic advice are included. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Aneurysms Background and Cerebral Aneurysms
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Drainage Procedures
- Extirpation & Fragmentation
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.