All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path examines Respiratory diagnoses divided into 15-21 minute modules. Reviews clinical detail about the term COPD and specific conditions, respiratory failure, pneumonia, and types of asthma. Examples of correct coding for COPD, COPD with exacerbation, COPD with lower respiratory infection, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis with COPD are given. ICD-10-CM notes, guidelines, and sequencing are discussed. ICD-10-PCS coding for mechanical ventilation is covered. ICD-10-CM guidelines and applicable Coding Clinic discussions are included. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Respiratory Failure
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.