All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path reviews in detail several spinal procedures divided into 11-16 minute modules. Discusses one of the challenging applications of ICD-10-PCS coding, spinal fusion, specifically in the cervical area of the spine. Reviews the diagnosis of scoliosis and various treatment options for the disorder. Provides an overview of fasciotomy, osteotomy and decompressive spinal procedures and the-ICD-10-PCS coding of the procedures. Applicable Coding Clinic articles are addressed. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Cervical Spinal Fusion
- Scoliosis Treatment Part 1
- Scoliosis Treatment Part 2
- Fasciotomy and Osteotomy
- Spinal Decompression
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.